Cosmetic dental care can transform your smile and, with it, how you feel about yourself. Whether you're a college student who wants straighter teeth or a middle-aged adult wanting a whiter smile, Creditview Dental can help.
The goal of cosmetic dental care
Building on healthy teeth and gums, cosmetic dental care can help patients achieve their goals of straighter, whiter, teeth and healthier gum tissue. In other words, your dentist in Mississauga can help refresh your smile.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says, "Your smile becomes you." A play on words, this statement emphasizes how your enhanced smile changes how you look, how confident you feel and what others think about your personality.
The trained professionals at Creditview Dental agree; they aim to deliver personalized treatment plans that strive to update smiles.
The professional staff of dentists, hygienists and assistants work to offer cosmetic dental treatments, such as:
- Porcelain veneers to help camouflage defects, such as dark discolorations and large cracks
- Enamel contouring to help remake chips, smooth uneven or rough edges and eliminate fissures and pits
- Gum contouring to help even a gumline or remove excess tissue using a soft tissue laser
- White fillings to restore dental decay without dark amalgam
- Invisalign clear aligners to help straighten teeth
- Composite resin bonding to help repair small flaws, such as hairline cracks and chips
- Zoom! Whitening to refresh tooth colour
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and help improve jaw bone integrity
- Porcelain crowns to cover and help protect teeth that have substantial enamel damage or that underwent root canal therapy