Mississauga Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
From routine cleanings and fillings to lasers and Dental Implants, Creditview Dental is equipped to handle all your dental needs. To help you understand your options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
We are very excited to offer a number of new services to our patients:
- Invisalign: The clear alternative to metal braces! These clear aligners are virtually invisible and are removable. It is the ideal choice for patients who want and need the flexibility of removable braces.
- Dentistry Asleep: Creditview Dental is now certified to offer Sedation Dentistry. It is the ideal choice for patients with severe dental anxiety as well as for our very young patients who require dental treatment.
- Dental Lasers: Soft tissue surgery without scalpels, sutures, and virtually no bleeding!!! It is ideal for correcting Gummy Smiles, frenectomies, removal of unsightly moles and coloured lesions from lip and gum tissue,and so much more...
- Teeth Whitening: We have chosen Zoom as our In-Office Bleaching system because it uses LED technology that minimizes post operative tooth sensitivity...
- Mini Implants: The ideal solution for loose dentures due to insufficient bone. Mini Implants are placed in the jaw and a new denture is made which snaps onto the implants.
6. Conventional Dental Implants: The ideal solution for tooth replacement
We are committed to uncompromising excellence in dentistry, and always aim to exceed your expectations. These new services now allow you to have all of your dental needs done in the comfort and convenience of our Mississauga office which has been newly renovated. We look forward to taking care of you, your family, and your friends.
The Team at Creditview Dental
Cosmetic Dental Procedures People choose esthetic dental procedures/surgery for various reasons-to repair a defect such as a malformed bite or crooked teeth, treat an injury, or just improve their overall appearance. Read More...
Crowns and Bridges Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal. When decay in a tooth has become so advanced that large portions of the tooth must be removed, crowns are often used to restore the tooth. Read More...
Veneers Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked. Read More...
Implants Implants are synthetic structures that are placed in the area of the tooth normally occupied by the root. Implants are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework on the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures. Read More...