Cosmetic dentistry can transform your smile and with it, how you feel about yourself. At Creditview Dental in Mississauga, your cosmetic dentists, Dr. Brian Kaplansky and Dr. Parneety Randhawa, craft beautiful smiles for patients of all ages. Whether you're a college student who wants to straighten his teeth, or you're a middle-aged adult wanting to whiten her smile, Creditview Dental can help.
The goal of cosmetic dentistry
Building on healthy teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry fulfills patient goals of straighter, whiter, flawless teeth and vibrant gum tissue. In other words, Dr. Kaplansky and Dr. Randhawa in Mississauga make smiles as individually attractive as the patients who own them.
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says "Your smile becomes you." A play on words, this statement emphasizes how your enhanced smile changes how you look, how confident you feel, and what others think about your personality.
Your friends at Creditview Dental agree; they deliver personalized treatment plans which make flawed smiles look just perfect for their patients' faces, age and lifestyle goals. Whether it's one simple service or a complete makeover, your Mississauga dentists will exceed your expectations.
There are many, and the professional staff--dentists, hygienists, and assistants--work to acquire the latest and best in diagnostics and treatment techniques. The cosmetic dental treatments they deliver are:
- Composite resin bonding to repair small flaws such as hairline cracks and chips
- Enamel contouring to remake chips, smooth uneven or rough edges, and eliminate fissures and pits
- Gum contouring to even a gum line or remove excess tissue (gummy smile) using a soft tissue laser
- Invisalign clear aligners to straighten crooked teeth invisibly, quickly, and comfortably
- Zoom! Whitening to improve tooth color by several shades
- Porcelain veneers to camouflage defects such as dark discolorations and large cracks
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and improve jaw bone integrity
- White fillings to restore dental decay without dark amalgam
- Porcelain crowns to cover and protect teeth which have substantial enamel damage or which underwent root canal therapy
Services are delivered singly or in combination to render the brightest, straightest, healthiest smile possible, considering your schedule and personal budget, too.
Find out more
Cosmetic dentistry improves constantly, and so can your smile. So, why not call Creditview Dental today for a consultation with one of our dentists? Call our office in Mississauga, ON, at (905) 826-4929.